Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stovetopreadings in the Los Angeles Times!

Photo: Michael Smith

I'm a tad behind in updating this, though some of you know already. The syndicated interview of my top ten cookbook choices made it into the Los Angeles Times last Sunday which is just wonderful news. Here's the link for those who didn't get it: http://www.latimes.com/sns-food-books-for-cooks,0,4970366.story

Don't forget the romantic and sexy recipes posted for Valentine's Day. I also have some great recipes to share in a new feature following the announcement of this year's Academy Awards nominations.

Some cookbooks are brought to my attention by friends and colleagues in the publishing world, but I've already reviewed several that came to me by enterprising authors. So don't be shy about letting me know about the cookbooks you want to read about.

Best,
Greg


No comments:

Post a Comment